|Vacancy Title:||Monday - Friday office assistant with catering responsibilities - London city|
|Our Client is an International Global Investment Company London city based, with offices internationally currently seeking a hands on office assistant with catering responsibilities - Monday - Friday.|
Scope and Responsibilities
The core duties of the role will include some physical work to include replenishing fridge stock (along with an assistant) across 4 floors (for 160 persons) stocktaking duties, some reception duties, tea and coffee making , being on hands to deal with clients enquiries
Based in London, the Office Assistant will include, but is not limited to have the following responsibilities:
· Primary point of contact for building maintenance issues
· Handling maintenance calls to vendors;
· Support Front of House on an as needed basis.
· Maintaining and ordering office supplies;
· Managing office equipment maintenance - Filling toner in printers and copiers;
· Maintaining storage and archiving;
· Managing cleaners in order to maintain neat and clean office;
· Ordering, setting out and cleaning up of Monday Breakfast and Friday lunch and Friday cakes;
Maintain the set lunch supplier list for Front of House and administer the invoicing process;
· Periodic kitchen tidy-up and office housekeeping;
Ordering twice weekly supermarket deliveries for 3 kitchens, putting away and generally keeping the stock areas tidy.
· Assisting Corporate with other activities including invoice scanning etc.
· Minimum three years’ experience as an Office Assistant, preferably within a professional firm;
· Background in event planning to include, but not limited to, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships, knowledge of food and restaurant industry related to pricing;
· Strong negotiation and relationship Management skills
· Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
· Strong working knowledge of office applications, including Microsoft Word and Outlook; Adobe Photoshop and Publisher strongly preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
· Outstanding organisational skills with a strong attention-to-detail;
· Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative, ownership and possess a strong work ethic;
· Possess willingness to help and outstanding customer service skills;
· Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism; and
· Must be able to handle highly confidential situations with professionalism and tact.
|Salary & Benefits:|
|£21-24k per annum|
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.