|Vacancy Title:||Marketing manager - Iconic London company serving the hospitality market.|
Team: Based out of the Battersea office, you will be the sole marketing specialist with no direct
subordinates. As operations allow, you may be able to utilise existing staff capacity.
You will also
be responsible for hiring any temporary staff to work on campaigns, events etc.
There is a Sales Manager, but beyond essential liaison it is expected that you will work independently.
The hours will be generally be daytime however the needs of the business can be outside of office hours so flexibility is required, with the opportunity to be able to work from home on occasions.
• Assist with the ongoing development of a marketing strategy.
• Implement the strategy, including effective and sustained customer communications via all
• Develop the companies market intelligence: understand the market and the needs of its
constituents – caterers, hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs etc.
Identify new market openings
in terms of potential customers, pricing, route to market, product development. Know and
understand the competition.
• Internal communications: ensure all staff understand the direction and purpose of the
strategy and are able to deliver as required.
• Run events, competitions, promotions, campaigns as required.
• Manage the companies digital presence: to include all social media outputs, forums, Company
website, Google Ad Words.
• Client Relationship Management. To proactively manage the relationship with
VIP customers not currently managed by the Sales Manager, to understand their needs
and to communicate internally to ensure those needs are met.
• Sales. Although this is not a direct sales role, it is expected that additional sales will be a
by-product of this role being conducted effectively. Therefore the ability to negotiate an
effective deal for the companies benefit will be key.
• Report to the board as required.
This role is very much part of the executive management team and as such you will be a key presence.
The role is unique and it will need a driven and strategic approach
Our client is looking for a marketing manager with experience in:
- familar with the London hospitality market
-to have worked for high end market leading organisations
-can demonstrate successful brand development and brand identity initiatives
-passionate about networking and business development
-must have gravitas and a strong credible impact
-both excellet verbal and written communication skills
-immaculate personal presentation
-demonstrate successful marketing campaigns
-demonstrate development of strategic marketing campaigns both internal and external
-ability to set up metrics to record impacts of marketing initiatives
-be prepared to network
-managed feedback and customer satisfaction mediums
Personable and client focussed with a sales bias able to run events, competitions, promotions, campaigns as required.
Experience of managing all aspects of the companies digital presence
Able to work on own initiative
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.