|Vacancy Title:||International Sales and Marketing Director - Spain |
- Evaluating and developing the sales and marketing strategy and marketing plan for key resorts with specific emphasis for those in the Spain and Canaries island region.
- Developing relationships with both Tour operators for the high end tourism market and also the private investors rental markets.
- Planning, coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Researching demand, competitors, trends and new market audiences.
- Developing promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and market positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Must have a minimum of (10+) years of sales and marketing senior experience within premium international brand hotel/resorts, with regional market knowledge of Spain and the Canaries Islands essential
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university with a concentration in marketing, business, finance, or related field. Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Proven ability in revenue and budget management.
- Proven marketing campaign experience resulting in increased revenue generation.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A strong sector knowledge of legal and accounting procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Strong management, communication and organizational skills
- Multis outlet brand experience
Fluent Spanish and English essential for this role.
Onsite accommodation available
Feb 2021 ( to accommodate notice)
EU passport holder
We are currently experiencing high number of applications. All applications from the 20th of December through the Christmas Break will be reviewed in January.